TETRAETHYLENE GLYCOL (TTEG)
CAS NUMBER: 112-60-7
Tetraethylene Glycol (TTEG) is a member of a homologous series of dihydroxy alcohols. It is a colorless, odorless and stable liquid with high viscosity and a high boiling point.
Tetraethylene Glycol (TTEG) is mainly used as a
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- As a Plasticizer for Polyester Resins
- Chemical intermediate and as a solvent in the production of inks and dyes.
- As a process solvent in hydrocarbon purification processes.
- As a coupling agent in the production of textile lubricants and formulations.
- Used in Gas Dehydration and Treating
Packaging: Drum, IBC
Back to Our Products