LOW AROMATIC WHITE SPIRIT (LAWS)
White Spirit 3040 / Solvent 3040
CAS NUMBER: 64742-82-1
Low Aromatic White Spirit is a hydrodesulphurised straight-run hydrocarbon solvent with an aromatics content, depending on the crude oil from which it is refined, of approximately 18% – 20%.
It is a clear liquid, chemically stable, non-corrosive and possess a hydrocarbon odour.
White Spirit is commonly used as solvents or diluent in;
- Thinners for paints and varnishes,
- Paint driers,
- Colour printing of fabrics,
- Metal working, cleaning and degreasing,
- preparation of furniture,
- shoe and floor polishes,
- dry cleaning formulations
- rubber industry
- Printing Chemicals