CAS NUMBER: 92112-69-1
Isohexane is a branched isomer of hexane, alkane of six carbon atoms. Low N-Hexane content of less than 3%.
- Used in the adhesive formulation like glue, for shoes and leather products, carpet adhesive and roofing.
- Used to extract cooking oil (canola oil / soy oil) from seeds.
- Used in formulation for Textile manufacturing and agriculture insecticides.
- Industrial cleansing and degreasing, for electroplating, printing machines and equipment.
- laboratory used to extraction of oil and gas, solvent dilution, Liquid Chromatography.
Back to Our Products