CAS NUMBER: 64742-49-0
Heptane is a 7-Carbon chain Alkane hydrocarbon fluid derived from petroleum and it is a non-polar solvent.
It is a clear and low-odor liquid hydrocarbon at room temperature which quickly evaporates.
- manufacture of adhesives, paints and coatings, primers
- thinner or solvent for rubber cement
- formulation for gasoline and fuels
- automobile cleaning products
- metal degreasing
- clean and degrease, and to purify organic salts in the laboratory
- distinguished Aqueous bromine from aqueous iodine
- manufacturing use
Back to Our Products