BUTYL ACRYLATE (BAM)
CAS NUMBER: 141-32-2
Butyl acrylate is a clear colorless liquid with a characteristic fruity odor. It is readily miscible
with most organic solvents. It is readily polymerized and displays a wide range of properties
dependent upon the selection of the monomer and reaction conditions.
- resins and dispersions for paints, varnishes and inks,
glues and adhesives
- aqueous dispersions for non-woven fabrics, textiles
paper and leather
- cleaning and waxing products
- plastics and synthetic resins
- synthetic rubbers and lattices
- organic synthesis.
Packaging: Bulk, Drum
Back to Our Products