CAS NUMBER: 110-54-3
Hexane is an alkane of six carbon atoms and it is the unbranched isomer hexane.
- Used in the adhesive formulation like glue, for shoes and leather products, carpet adhesive and roofing.
- Used to extract cooking oil (canola oil / soy oil) from seeds.
- Used in formulation for Textile manufacturing and agriculture insecticides.
- Industrial cleansing and degreasing, for electroplating, printing machines and equipment.
- laboratory used to extraction of oil and gas, solvent dilution, Liquid Chromatography.
Back to Our Products